Should my household self-isolate?
If anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID you must self-isolate. If you have visited family and someone you have visited develops symptoms within 48 hours of your visit you must self-isolate.
Self isolation means you MUST NOT send children back to school. Children may return to school when the following criteria is met:
· Not go to school, work or public places
· Not attend any other out of school activities or go around to a friends house
· Not use public transport or taxis
· Not go out to shop – order it online or ask a friend to bring it to your home
· Not have visitors in your home except for people providing essential care
· Not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one
· Inform GP practice or hospital or other healthcare setting that they are self-isolating if they must attend in person